Sunday, April 16, 2006

EBSCO: Which RSS Readers are supported by EBSCOhost?

EBSCO: Which RSS Readers are supported by EBSCOhost? lists Bloglines, and I am able to get an RSS feed, but the trouble is then getting to the database from the postings: A username and password are requested. Argh!! Oh ya, this seems to happen with LISTA, whereas I can get to the citations from my other EBSCOhost alert, or at least to citations from Academic Search Premier (the alert includes "Academic Search Premier; Business Source Premier; Humanities International Index; Canadian Reference Centre; SocINDEX with Full Text; Communication & Mass Media Complete.")

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I had this problem and forgot to tell you about it. It is very annoying. I had to go back into LISTA myself and then try to find the article. What's even more strange about that is that LISTA is actually a free database!